1) The church anniversary service is over. After all the rehearsals, lost sleep, etc. It’s over. I did the lead on the song and apparently crushed it. My mom and cousin were there. She and my dad (separately) told me I did a great job on the song. I give the Glory to God because he gave me the game plan since I was expected to scream it out anyway. LOL
2) This Saturday, my sibs and I are doing a dinner for the parents (dad and stepmother). We are all cooking something and taking it to the church. Spinach artichoke dip, lamb meatballs and store bought meatless balls with my own sauce is what I’m taking. We are going to have so much stuff since we are all bringing something.
3) I caught some little ugly bug or something. Need to start pushing water and hydrating right now.
4) My back had been bothering me, but I’m good now, that is until this little ugly bug started with me. I think it’s because I slept too long yesterday. I took some Nyquill and went to sleep. Woke up at 10 something and waited about 30 minutes before I took more and went back to sleep. I’m going to be ok.
5) Nothing much is really going on right now. My daughter, her father, and that car of hers is a drama of its own merit that I don’t want any part of.
Again, nothing much is really going on. Work is work, the kids are the kids (all 4 of them). All 5 if I include my baby brother. All is well.
I thank God that all is well.