So the frame looks good. I mean to say it doesn’t look bad.... even unique. I apparently can’t take measurements for the life of me.... also I can’t convert them to a blue print from a smaller project. I have no problem doing the work.... not true. i put it together and had to take it apart twice because I had put the wrong board in the wrong spot :(.... Doesn’t matter.... I now have a stained frame that reminds me of a pergola. Should be fine. I was so excited to be done that I forgot to seal The Wolves all together so I have to wait for that to dry before I can be finished.
Next week I’m dedicating to cleaning off the desk I’ve been using for the Diamond Paintings. This will mean finally getting around to updating my external hard drive with the music laying around the house. It also means I’ll be getting lined up to start LAX finally.