Most mornings I take a moment or two over my coffee and read all of you. Or, should I say, as many as I can fit in before lunch. I skim the email, and answer those who sent me real posts. Then I do my https://www.prosebox.net/book/2278/ Prosebox friends leaving answers on most.
I come over to https://urban-archology.blogspot.com/ Postcards next, and starting from the top of the links list, I read on down. Many on both lists don’t write everyday any more. Neither do I, but I do read all the new entries. The big problem is that I also get suckered in to interesting things and end up following those links as far as I can. Since we do watch https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Runway Project Runway on TV, when https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows Vogue Runway popped up I dropped in to their pages.
Then I read articles. That took even more of my morning time, and I ended up sending a link to the https://www.vogue.com/article/inside-john-gallianos-treasure-filled-hideaway-in-northern-france John Gallianos home to Bobbie. Now it is almost lunch time, and I haven’t finished reading all of you.
I found some new links this last week, and I wanted to make sure I got to them before going on to fabrics. I’ve been broadening my art education with https://cheznamastenancy.blogspot.com/ “Chez Namaste Nancy” these cold mornings. Many semesters of Art History during my eight years of art school didn’t always include artists like Kumagai Morikazu or even Paula Modersohn-Becker’s paintings. However did I miss them? I love learning.
The new quilt isn’t going to be quite at all. Brilliant colors seem to be my norm, and I’m cutting lots of color today. Maybe I will find time to pack Laka’s gift and get the dishes down ready to wash for Thursday. Thursday will be special indeed.
- Himself: Out in space, baking bread, doing something else, “fixing lunch and fixing dinner. There’s pizza in the freezer.”
- Myself: Reading, cutting quilt pieces for half an hour, writing, eating….LOL reading.
- Reading: Harry Potter 4.
- Watching: Last night: recorded things, Penn and Teller, and also The Runway.
- Photo: Stassa’s baby quilt. Alphabet letters in the 9 patch blocks, leaves around the edge. It’s ugly but it did match the colors of her baby room.
- Weather: A chilly morning but warming toward Thanksgiving.
- Gratitude’s: That I am here to be thankful. Always G.