Well, hello there. Can you even believe we are now in the “Holiday Stage” of 2020? I know, we all can’t wait for this year to be over, but my mind is quite boggled - what have I done all year? I’m sure I’ll do a recap at the very end, but it sure feels like I didn’t accomplish much.
So what’s yet to be done by the end of this year? Here are some things I’m thinking about:
- Figure out the living situation - where my next apartment will be
- Order my new Mini Pearl II - the next version of my sweet little mini ride
- Holiday shop
- Finish a bunch o’stuff at work (don’t feel like thinking about that one)
- Beauty stuff by the end of the year - haircut, botox (that’s all I do from a cosmetic standpoint - I have even been doing my own nails this year)
- Medical stuff - need my annual CT brain scan for Lumpy (the aneurysm)
- Medical stuff - need a mammogram for boobies ;)
- Medical stuff - need a pap (ughhh) for, well, you know
Anyway. Like I said, we are two days away from Thanksgiving and it feels like the year is over when we get to this time of year. And I’m thinking, where did 2020 go? The Lost Year.
Mkay. I’ve clearly run out of things to say. I’ve been off and on this entry pretty much all evening and now it’s time for bed.
I’ll catch you tomorrow,