13 - Bullet point your whole day.
Oh God, this is gonna be boring as fuck. Obviously it’s different depending on the day. If it’s today for example, I’m on my day off, so I’m doing sweet fuck-all :D
Let’s go with Thursdays.
- Wake up at 5:30am - hit snooze - wake up at 6am. Make mental note not to hit snooze a second-time. Force myself out of bed.
-Make breakfast - currently oats, peanut butter & honey on toast and a cup of sugarless mocha.
- Make myself half-presentable in the bathroom as my hair is usually everywhere in the mornings. God only knows what I get up to in my dreams, which I can barely ever remember.
- Put my work pants on and a cool t-shirt. I carefully fold my work-shirt inside the top of my bag so as not to crease it too much. In the other months, I just wear my work-shirt on the walk to work, but at this time of year, it’s simply too hot and gross to even think about, and I am a sweaty mess by the time I arrive, so this is a much better option. In December/january, I’ll quite often stand in a cool-room to cool down before I start.
- Walk to work - it’s a 25 minute-walk. I don’t mind, I’m used to it. I’m still considering purchasing an electric scooter (I could get to work in 8-10 minutes that way), but I am concerned about security as they are a high-theft item. Even locking it up in the work carpark I wouldn’t trust doing, as I work in a dodgy area.
Another workmate also has his at work and works similar shifts to what I do, so if more and more of us buy scooters, there won’t be any room in the bathrooms at work haha.
- I do a 5-hour shift on Thursdays, starting at 7am. It’s always the bulletin, which is date-checking stock, marking things down etc - thrilling stuff lol.
- Leave at midday. Go to the gym, usually in the city as it’s bigger than the valley one. Do my workout.
-Find food to scoff down. Walk back home.
-Get home. Relax. Do nothing. Currently catching up on episodes of Melrose Place since I never watched it in the 90’s. It’s entertaining me. I’m up to Season 5.
- Do my online ritual and check the usual websites. Play a game. See if the Formula 1 has been released.
- Shower, dinner and bed.
Man my life is thrilling.
Other days are similare, just longer shifts, gym on certain days depending how tired I am, or walking around doing very little on my days off.