I’m emotionally in overdrive right now. I’m down and out and yes I will get out of it, but needed to tell someone, anyone so I don’t have to pretend to be ok everywhere in my life.
1. I’ve seen a deterioration in my back muscles lately causing me an increase of pain.
2. My aunt’s mind is deteriorating and when my brother and I were finally able to do an in person yet socially distanced visit she didn’t know who we were, this saddens me greatly.
3. I miss Don…the pseudo ex from back in March and this makes me angry and sad at the same time because I was basically nothing to him in the end so I shouldn’t miss him and yet I do.
4. I’ve been surrounded by perverts lately and men that want to use me and I hate it.
5. I’m nervous about going back to school to work with my client. We did do in person summer school but there were 8 people total in the room and maybe 12 in the school total. This will be twice that in the rooms and way more in the whole building. I’m a person with compromised health, but also have to pay my bills. Thankfully covid is low here.
6. I’m not lonely, but I miss having that person I can share all this with and have them support me.
7. I’m tired more than usual, it’s my own fault. I’m way behind on my b12 injections because they started to really hurt and I needed a break and just fell way behind.
8. My parents are showing their age a.nd their bad health more and more.
9. My brother is still here and still unemployed.
There’s probably more, but gotta get sleep tomorrow is my 32nd first day of school. Thanks for reading.