This waiting thing is no fun. I want things right now. In four months we can talk to the lender again. I know it’s not that long but it is. I wish I could have gotten in contact with the owner of the properties I like. But nope. I guess the major benefit of not being able to move right now is the time we have to fix things. Make our house worth more. Have more money to play with. The realtor pretty much said we only need to do the things I knew we needed to do. So we just need to get on it but then again I have 4 months, I want to wait 3. HAHA
I also very much want to add to my canine clan. I’m mixed on what I want. Do I want a male to breed to my female that doesn’t seem to want to do the deed. Or do I get a female so my male can do his job. I really don’t know. I guess it depends on what I find. Really it would be best to wait on a puppy also but you know. I know we can’t afford one right now but I want.
So I will sit back fighting this want. Maybe my male and female will actually breed. Maybe things will go smooth with house stuff. Or maybe we aren’t meant to do all this right now.