We talked to a lender today, not completely the news I wanted. We have to wait until October to get preapproved as we have to wait until it’s been 2 years since the bankruptcy was discharged. It’s going to be a long wait but it will go quick. I just hope we can find a home then. I kinda hope that the house I really want is fixed up enough, and not sold, that we can finance it with a conventional loan. Or we find something with about the same size of land closer.
Now my dog just needs to come into heat and get bred. If she gets bred this month, which she should, she would be due in August so babies would leave in October. October is going to be a busy month. I hope at least.