On December 7th, I’m having that big cataract taken out of my left eye. Early in the morning too. I went through all the pre-op things this morning, and I am ready to see well for the first time in forever. I had the right eye fixed many years ago, but life and cancer slowed me down a bit. I refuse to put off seeing, and if all my doctor’s think it is ok to do, I will. I don’t think they would waste time on me if I were going to die right away.
Eye drops and schedules, and more drops. G and I celebrated with donuts after the appointment today. Then we dropped the prescription off at our local pharmacy and came home to drink out coffees. Later I will get Thanksgiving dishes out and cleaned. Tablecloth too. It is a year to be especially thankful.
- Himself: Laundry and dinner.
- Myself: Computer, TV, read, and read.
- Reading: Harry Potter #5
- Watching: Antiques Roadshow, and NCIS LA.
- Photo: Old Point Loma lighthouse.
- Weather: 61 and mostly cloudy. Flat out cool to cold.
- Gratitude’s: That I have the next three or four weeks lined up. That I am here.