Maybe Harriette thought that if I quilted I would get a better handle on numbers. You do need math to quilt. It hasn’t worked out that way. I do few quilts, and when Harriette was alive I’d call her with any numerical questions. Now I ask George. All questions are numerical if you are quilting.
I found a pile of cut fabrics at the Cancer Society thrift store. They are going to make up a new North Star quilt. I have it laid out already on my work tables. Solid colors. Happy and bright. I’ll take lots of photos as I go along. It’s going to be twin sized, so the agony of creation will be a little less than the usual King sized quilt inspires in me.
- Himself: Laundry, grocery shopping online, games in space, reading….boy he is busy.
- Myself: Reading and writing here, cutting parts of the new quilt, reading and eating.
- Reading: Volume 3 of the Harry Potter series.
- Watching: 60 minutes, and North woods law.
- Photo: Mine: House quilt. Each block is a famous house out of the architectural history books except for the camper and the downtown house.
- Weather:72 F/ 22C….sunny and beautiful.
- Gratitude’s: 1. That G found some yogurts that look like they will be fun to eat for breakfast. 2. That I have a new project started. 3. G made the bed with the old, Jacobs Ladder, white quilt. 4. Doctor’s appointment by phone today.
Last updated November 16, 2021