It looks as if we are having Thanksgiving here. Daughter Margot has acquired a whole meal plus cranberry sauce and is bringing it here to prepare. I wasn’t quite ready for that, but as long as it is only two folks, I am adaptable. And too, it’s going to be fun to use the table.
In fact, I’m kind of looking forward to playing with my dishes and table fabrics. I have drawers filled with place mats, table cloths, and napkins leftover from the days when I was an antique store. It was an interesting way of paying off my student loans. Along the way we found ourselves with a nice collection of Russell Wright dishes in the brown/cinnamon and plates in white.
Green too. The fifties Bauer bowls will go nicely with the green platters and plates. Did I say that? Silly me. It sounds as if I’m playing house with my own things. Maybe all the medical stuff has reduced me to a 13 year old. It’s ok after all.
- Himself: A Costco run for paper towels and TP. Pizza too, then a goodly stint in space. Games be him.
- Myself: Read wrote, ate hotdog at Costco, Writing this, and pancakes for dinner.
- Reading: V3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- Watching: North woods law. I read.
- Photo: Mine.
- Weather: Hot, in the 80’s, and feeling very hot out of the shade.
- Gratitude’s: Feeling very good today.
Last updated November 12, 2021