Today, traveling down to the Old truck Museum in Campo. I feel a little like this old 1946 Ford, I’ve been to the Oncologist and survived. I have backups, like the truck has a hole for a crank if the battery is dead. (Imagine trying to start a modern car by cranking it over.) I’m to continue on with my immunotherapy, and everything else is good to go.
Check out the tires on this tour bus. My feet have that barebones look to them too. Even in the new house slippers I got for them, they are old feet. At least they will be safer feet now that I have banished my old favorite moccasins. They were always falling off my feet in an unsafe manner…not OK at all.
And look what I found at the back side of the museum. It’s an SPL 311, A Datsun 1600….and I drove one of these for 12 years. I loved it to death literally. Just looking at it and I can see myself whipping down the freeway, wrapped in layers against the cold and having a ball.
- Himself: Laundry, shopping via the phone, dinner, and training at his game.
- Myself: Got a trip to Goodwill yesterday after the doctor. Found a red T shirt. Maybe too big tho. Got the binding ironed in half. Today I will start sewing it on. OMG
- Reading: Starting into Harry Potter again.
- Watching: Last night NCIS HI. Ken Kramer’s “About San Diego.” Lost buildings.
- Photo: Mine, at the Campo Truck Museum.
- Weather: Chilly, but the sun is supposed to come out.
- Gratitude’s: That today is going to be a good day too.
Last updated November 05, 2021