A ghostly George with a common cold.
It’s that time of year again. Not just “All Hallows” Eve, but it’s “Day of the Dead” day too. In Mexico, families put up altars to those who have died. They celebrate them with flowers, favorite foods, and images. They dance, they sing, they paint their faces, and new to the celebration, they parade.
I share with you some of my friends that I celebrate.
The Jetty Dancer.
Duck with George.
Blather and Diane.
Veronica and Marion.
Mage with Dixie Anna Stuart
The gang’s not all here any more. The kids and I are still with you tho.
- Himself: TV, Nap, computer, lunch, nap, and go to bed early.
- Myself: I feel fine tho worry about getting the cold.
- Reading: The newest National G.
- Watching: Project Runway.
- Photo: Mostly mine with a few by G.
- Weather: Grey skies and chilly air.
- Gratitude’s: That today I will get the binding fabric ironed with the brand new iron that replaced my very heavy Kenmore which replaced the Rowenta.
Last updated October 31, 2021