Blogging friends are special. This morning, we were able to zip down to the train station and meet up with Brickpaver. I know him well from reading his blog. We toured the car, we hugged, we took pictures, and we got to know his train riding companions. They had firm plans, so we left them to them. What a nice bunch.
- Himself: Ordered a phone, cancelled the order, went up to get a phone, and found the order wasn’t cancelled.
- Myself: Just jazzed to meet Brick. Wish I could have spent the day with him.
- Reading: Clinton/Penny, State of Terror.
- Watching: Two NCIS. I think they got rid of Mark Harmon.
- Photo: George. More later.
- Weather: Absolutely perfect, sunny, blue skies, nice temp.
- Gratitude’s: That we could meet up with Brickpaver.
Last updated 3 days ago