George is off to the Automotive Museum in the park shortly. The museum itself is undergoing new thinking via a new director…the third since Poolie died. The tile murals on the front have been restored. The displays have become more static. Several of George’s friends and co-volunteers have died and leave a large hole.
Ferrari’s are a bit rare, but the docents gather round when one comes to visit. Cobra’s are even rarer…this one almost worthless because of all the changes the owner made to it.
I’m staying home today unwilling to bear the heat on the mesa even for new shows at the fine arts and the Mingei. I’ll find something new to read and a cool spot I can sit in.
- Himself: Off in space at the moment, then he’s off to the park.
- Myself: writing, quilting, staying cool in the hot temperatures. Laundry, hiding from Marta.
- Reading: Nothing at this moment. I was reading a pictorial history of clothing designers.
- Watching: NETFLIX: Two GBBS’s.
- Photo: Mine.
- Weather: Hot and beautiful beach weather if your skin can stand it.
- Gratitude’s: That I’ve gotten so much done on the quilt the last two days.
Last updated October 03, 2021