I flat out love Christmas décor. Off the coast of Long Beach over 100 ships wait to unload. Headlining the news today is that everything will be sparse especially Christmas decoration. Near us is the most amazing Christmas store. The owner has been on the news telling us how bare his shelves will be. Ditto the Target shelves, Walmart isles, and any other store that features holiday décor. Buy your trees early the talking heads told us this morning.
Shots. Our hospitals are full. G and I, who have our booster shots already, went back for the flu shots yesterday. It was an errand day in the sunshine too. He had his OT, I got to come home for my fast bathroom stop, and lunch was at the Brown Bagger. We got new paper pages for next year’s appointment book and hole reinforcements from Staples…the handwritten pages of my cookbook are falling apart.
Most importantly, we drove to La Jolla to find out where I was to get an Ex-ray Monday Morning. G kept saying he knew where, but I remained confused until I called the new Urologist’s office this morning. A kind young man answered my old lady questions wonderfully.
- Himself: Baking bread, mining in space, reading, produce something magical for dinner.
- Myself: Write this, read, quilt, read…you know.
- Reading: “Cold Welcome,” Moon.
- Watching: 2 NCIS’s, and we liked them.
- Photo: Mine at the Christmas Store.
- Weather: 79F, Sunning, Polluted air.
- Gratitude’s: That I’m feeling pretty good today.
Last updated September 23, 2021