Blah. So yesterday was a bust. I woke up all freaking early because I was excited I was going to get my meds. By 9:30 I was ready to go. I got Randy up around 11 and about 30 minutes later I get a call from the rheumy office.
Apparently the state of Arizona isn’t allowed to order meds from a pharmacy in another state. Now let me explain.
A pharmacy in Florida had a surplus of Actemra on hand. So my rheumatologist office had put some of it on order to get their patients taken care of. So they called on Monday to schedule. Well the shipment didn’t arrive and they were informed that the meds from Florida couldn’t be sent to Arizona because of Arizona’s rule. So they had to cancel.
None of the pharmacies in Arizona have any Actemra right now because of that rule. I don’t understand it at all.
Back in March when that big storm hit Texas everything was delayed. My infusion wasn’t delivered then because it was coming from Oklahoma and the driver was delayed. So yeah this is all very confusing to me.
So I most likely won’t have another infusion until January whenever I can get into a new rheumatologist. Ugh I was just majorly let down yesterday. Which is something I’m unfortunately used to. So while it wasn’t really a big deal but at the same time it was. I was very much looking forward to getting that infusion and feeling a little bit better for the move.
Anywho, so that was that. We did finally get the confirmation about the shed being delivered on Monday so that was good.
Our original plan was to get the truck Saturday, pack it up, leave Sunday and unload it Monday when the shed is delivered and return the truck that same day.
Now we’re going to get the truck Sunday, load it up, and leave Monday Morning/Afternoon that way the shed will be delivered and set and that way we can unload it when we get there and then still be able to return the truck the next day.
Still there in Hurley, just not the same day we unload.
That is what’s going on that I can talk about. There’s a lot more, but I will get into that once all of that is sorted. Most of it is good. Some of it was confusing to learn, some of it was downright surprising and some of it is a little overwhelming. But, overall it’s gonna be just fine.
I’ll have updates as things come along but for now just keep these things in mind:
-Auction of the House
-Sale Above Owed Price
-Pending Unlawful Foreclosure
That’s all I can really say right now because we don’t know a lot ourselves and just got all this information starting at 11am this morning. Randy has been on the phone all day so far and a notary just left our house.
I hope you are all having a great Thursday and you have a great weekend ahead. Pray for us throughout this move lol. We are going to be doing it all ourselves. Thanks..
Last updated September 16, 2021