Had cat scan Thursday, will see what dr has to say on Tuesday. Really hoping for good news but.....white blood count keeps getting higher and higher.
Contacted realtor about listing the house as well as a dealer to buy the stuff I don’t want to move.
Apartment will be ready August 14 and I finally got to actually see one! Due to Covid, could only see on line. The one that I saw is just like mine except was in a different building.
Of course, now I keep getting alerts about condos that would be definitely in my price range but for me to break The apartment lease now would be quite financially unstable. In addition, while the condos are affordable they aren’t quite what I want so I will stick to my original plan of renting for a year, saving the house money and then hopefully find a condo with all that I want.
Had the double chemo this week, Wednesday was pretty blah but am slowly recovering and pacing myself. Other down side of the double chemo is I find I get really depressed.
Looking forward to going to Maine the end of the month and hoping to drive up with my daughter instead of by myself or one of the grands. Deciding factor will be a dr visit if I see him in person or could do virtual that week.
Guess I better get back to getting the house picture worthy.