I’ve never successfully completed either NoJoMo or NaNoWriMo, but I’m going to try this year. I shamelessly stole this list of prompts from KissOfLife!
1) What are three (3) things you would do if you weren’t afraid?
2) What are your top five (5) favorite movies?
3) Do you feel anonymous online? Why or why not?
4) Make a bullet list of your entire day.
5) How do you deal with compliments?
6) What are five (5) core beliefs that guide your life?
7) What is your favorite book from your childhood?
8) Write about what irrationally annoys you the most.
9) Write about your tattoos and what they mean, if anything.
10) Do you get up right away when your alarm goes off or do you hit the snooze button?
11) What is one recipe you’d like to attempt before the end of the year?
12) Write about a tradition that makes you feel most at home/reminds you of home.
13) Tell us about your writing habits.
14) What did you wear today?
15) Do you change your mind easily?
16) What is your favorite quote right now? Why?
17) What is one thing you cannot stop talking about?
18) Write about your favorite thing to do on a lazy day.
19) What are five (5) fears you have?
20) Write about your plans for your next vacation.
21) What are ten (10) things you are grateful for?
22) The best kind of laughter is…
23) What is your personal motto?
24) Write about five (5) problems you have with social media.
25) What is your favorite joke?
26) Write about three (3) people you’re thankful for.
27) What are your favorite things about yourself?
28) Write about the small things in life that bring you joy.
29) What are three (3) pet peeves that you have?
30) How, and where, do you draw the line between judgement and opinion?