3 months 27 days post op in Pudendal Decompression Surgery
- July 9, 2020, 10 p.m.
Things to be greatful for
1) My mom drove me to PT today. My PT helped me out of a bladder spasm from yesterday.
2) Nerve pain was converted back into PN specific pain which is annoying but not as hard to deal with as the burning bladder pain. It’s all bad but the burning is more distressing.
3) Was able to relax a lot today.
4) I was able to reach out to 2 new people to have PN.
5) I had a good talk therapy session today.
6) MIKE SHINODA ALBUM RELEASE DAY TOMORROW!!!!!
1) Had a lot of anxiety this morning because I woke up with bladder pain.
2) Not sure if im intaking enough calories but it’s been out of fear lately.
3) At night: pain is presenting in the very specific sting stab pain.
4) Wondering if I will ever see any improvement with this nerve pain or if I will have to tolerate it forever.
5) Sort of scared that I re injured myself by overworking yesterday. But I can’t obsess about it.
6) Angry at my body that I haven’t made more progress yet. Even tho I know that’s irrational.
music & dogs & wine ⋅ July 09, 2020
That's awesome you are meeting other people with PN! Must be nice to have people who can relate to you :)