3 months 23 days post op in Pudendal Decompression Surgery
Revised: 07/06/2020 1:35 a.m.
- July 5, 2020, 1 a.m.
Things to be greatful for
1) I was able to swim for 15 minutes without any more or less consequence than I would have had from going to the bathroom or walking. I think I was more tired than in pain after doing it.
2) I was able to do some reading today.
3) I picked back up a new hobby that I haven’t done in years- latchooking. My mom bought me kits.
4) Started moving small items to the basement, where I will eventually be living. I am not having issues with the stairs.
5) Plans tomorrow- New physical therapist (same facility).. I am looking forward to. And my cousin AC is coming over to swim in the pool for awhile afterwards.
1) The stabbing pain started back up later at night.
2) Had some bladder burning issues a little later in the day as well.
3) Still havent finished the disability application.
4) I am still having anxiety issues on and off pretty bad.
5) Still struggling with fear and depression. Lonliness and uncertainty and jealousy that other people seem to all be ignoring the social distancing thing and seeing people while im stuck at home. I want animal crossing and all this shit I can’t afford. Need to save up my money.
Last updated July 06, 2020