Things to be greatful for
1) Recieved an email from Dr. Hibner. He says that he will be aiming to return to practice somewhere in Phoenix, AZ in Sept or Oct. He is such an attentive man who really cares about his patients.
2) My aunt is helping me get the process for disability started. I realize this can take quite a long time because PN and PNE is widely unknown. Continued the application a bit today. It’s going to take me awhile because they want extensive medical history.
3) Had a productive day at work today.
4) Was able to walk to the mailbox today, and be/sit outside a lot.
5) Was able to get an appt with a therapist in which I start tomorrow via skype.
1) Very depressed, and lonley. Anxious about personal stuff.
2) The stabbing shocking pain after a BM is very scary in the morning at times.
3) Not sure when I will be able to get in the pool as its not ready yet.
4) Didn’t get much reading or writing done.
5) Concerned about being able to gain weight and eat right as everything I have tried has not worked thus far so going back to basics with that and revisiting diets I have already tried.