3 months 17 days post op in Pudendal Decompression Surgery
- June 30, 2020, midnight
Things to be greatful for
1) I had a better day today than I did yesterday. Better mood too.
2) No bladder spasms today.
3) I got a lot done: emails out to potential therapists and I emailed Dr. Hibner. I also spoke with my aunt a little about disability.
4) The sting stab pain was not as in my face as the last two days.
5) I was able to do some reading and get outside before the rain started today.
1) Still really nervous about whats to come with this condition.
2) I am afraid about my digestive system getting worse.
3) The sacral area really hurts. Prolly because of how I lay.
4) Really afraid that one wrong move will re-entrap the nerve.
5) Always feel like if I dont solve all the issues contributing to the nerve pain its gonna get worse again.