Just wrote an email to the vet asking some tough questions.
1- if she would need to see Fe in person again to prescribe the inhaler
2- if they are partnered with any local pet cremation services
3- her thoughts on introducing a kitten at this point in time as D and I are of the mind that if we don’t get a new furbebe now, once he’s gone we may never get a new bundle of joy, and the rates for fixing.
I can’t remember if I mentioned before and I’m to lazy to go look, but shortly after his last visit, a friend reached out asking if we were considering a new kitty as she had a (gorgeous) silver tabby female that needed a new home.
Just waiting on her reply.
Why am I so damn nervous about sending it and seeing what she responds with??