In the meanwhile, we have met with our landlord, In Home PT, canceled two doctor appoints, sent regrets for a friend’s 80th birthday party and our first post-Covid meeting of our senior club and two 4th of July barbeques, had visits and got estimates from 3 movers, but I had to get back to them and let them know we were going to have to postpone for about 3 months.
We are hoping that by then he can get rid of the brace.
He is supposed to see the trauma doctor in 4 weeks. Also, his PCP has referred him to a pulmonary specialist to see what is happening with his lungs/heart.
And then there’s me.... Just as soon as we got back from our wonderful trip, I had to get Lab work done. Doctor called and said I had a bad urine track infection and prescribed a strong antibiotic. I see him tomorrow.
Daughter is diligently looking for a nice place to live and has a couple of good leads, but won’t be vacant until October. Guess the timing will be much better for us then.