Since its inception in 2001, PSM has led the development of atmospheric plasma technology through continuous technological innovation for the past 20 years. We emphasize the principle but overcome the limitations of plasma technology by moving forward step by step with unwavering conviction that is not afraid of change. Through these technologies, we are growing into a recognized plasma company in the domestic semiconductor and display fields as well as in the global market.
Thinking of the new 100-year vision, PSM is planning to pursue the following changes and innovations by using 2020 as the year of development and growth to continuously pursue new changes and innovations.
We promise to continuously strive to leap into a better future of PSM by pursuing the future vision of’ Change & Growth’, which can lead change and achieve qualitative and quantitative growth simultaneously. plasma system manufacturer
• AP plasma (M electrode) applied to the foldable phone assembly process
• Apply AP plasma (M electrode) to touch panel lamination/coating pre-treatment process
• Very good cleaning effect / surface modification properties (existing atmospheric pressure module 2-3 times higher cleaning effect)
• Gap between sample and electrode is larger than existing electrode (~5 mm Max.)
• Stable / safe electrode can be used by using low operating voltage (~8kV) and low power (0.5~1.5kW)
• Applicable as roll-to-roll equipment for CPI/UTG substrate surface cleaning and coating pre-treatment process
Removal of tool particles generated during touch panel manufacturing process with USC equipment
USC Particle Eliminator / USC-TS Series:
• Effective removal of micron-sized fine particles generated on the substrate during the production process Atmospheric Pressure Plasma Cleaning System
• Efficient removal of various particles (1~100μm) with Double Ultrasonic Air Flow and Triple Suction (removal performance over the same level as other companies)
• Relatively compact module size, easy to install and simple maintenance
• Completion of related technology patent application (application number: Korea 10-2020-0007121, USA 16790447)