PSM Plasma Systems is global leader plasma technology for Semiconductor, PCB, LCD and Material industries.
We PSM Inc. has rich experience and excellent staffs who have developed and commercialized various highly evaluated optimized processing techniques and practical manufacturing systems which are related to Semiconductor & Display industry, PCB & FCCL industry and other polymer industries o ver 10 years in the Institute for Advanced Engineering.
The atmospheric pressure plasma technique is a new advanced plasma system, which can overcome the limit of existing low-pressure vacuum plasma technique.
This is indeed useful technique that is able to improve productivity and quality simultaneously not only for semiconductor/displays/electronic parts, but for low-temperature material industry such as polymer & plastic / FPCB & FCCL by a possible in-line process. We PSM Inc. are expanding and thriving based on the diverse world-leading essential patents of atmospheric pressure plasma techniques throughout the following four areas: semiconductor packaging/display dry cleaning/polymer materials, surface treatments /environmental system; furthermore, our technology has acquired a reputation in a wide range of areas. semiconductor packaging technology Korea
Semiconductor packaging Applications:
AP (Atmospheric Pressure) Plasma System
Can treat substrate automatic in-line process.
PSM NPT series AP plasma system is applicable for whole back-end line of semiconductor packaging.
This NPT series provides good uniformity and process consistency.
Wire Bonding / molding( NPT 305S / NPT 303-230S )
PSM AP plasma module can be directly installed on the wire bonding / molding system. No extra operation step is needed and in-line continuous process is possible.
Especially MCP (Multi-Chip Package) and fine pitch wire bonding devices, vacuum plasma cause substrate damage possible by repeat treatment, but AP plasma no damage and good process quality.
Encap. / Molding Module
Pre-treatment before Encap. /Molding process to decrease the die-top delamination.
• Electrode Size: 220mm(W) x 120mm(D) x 45(80) mm(H)
• Power Supply Size: 266mm(W) x 605mm(D) x 482mm(H)
• Plasma Treatment Time: 5 ~ 10 sec (depend on Substrate)
• Power Supply: Max. 4kW Plasma Surface Treatment Technology
• Utility: N2(~ 20 l/min), Air(~100sccm)
• Application Substrate: BGA, QFN
• In-Line process (AP Module + Molding Machine)
• Substitute Present Vacuum Plasma Cleaning System Support In-Line Process, Increase UPH
• No Surface Damage, Process consistency
• Easy Installation and Simple Operation with Convenient Maintenance