PSM Plasma Systems is global leader plasma technology for Semiconductor, PCB, LCD and Material industries.
We PSM Inc. has rich experience and excellent staffs who have developed and commercialized various highly evaluated optimized processing techniques and practical manufacturing systems which are related to Semiconductor & Display industry, PCB & FCCL industry and other polymer industries over 10 years in the Institute for Advanced Engineering.
The atmospheric pressure plasma technique is a new advanced plasma system, which can overcome the limit of existing low-pressure vacuum plasma technique.
This is indeed useful technique that is able to improve productivity and quality simultaneously not only for semiconductor/displays/electronic parts, but for low-temperature material industry such as polymer & plastic / FPCB & FCCL by a possible in-line process. We PSM Inc. are expanding and thriving based on the diverse world-leading essential patents of atmospheric pressure plasma techniques throughout the following four areas: semiconductor packaging/display dry cleaning/polymer materials, surface treatments /environmental system; furthermore, our technology has acquired a reputation in a wide range of areas.
Semiconductor packaging Applications
Flip-Chip BGA package Die Bonder/Underfill
• Cleaning of Flip-Chip BGA (FCBGA) Package
• Pretreatment of Mold and Flip-chip Die Attach & Under-fill semiconductor packaging technology korea
• Pretreatment of Ink Marking & ACF Bonding
• Plasma Width：~120 mm (Depend on sample)
• Speed：10～60 mm/sec
• Productivity : 300 trays/h (Depend on sample)
• Tray Size：136(W)×323(L)×8(T)/Variable on demand
• Process Gas: N2, Air
• Automatic Loading/Unloading (Tray to tray) Cellular phone case Treatment System
• Excellent Capability ( 3500k/Month)
• Good Aging Effect(Surface Energy 60 mN/m after 60 days)
• Yield Improvement for Flux & Under-fill Process
We use special dielectric materials and electrode design to obtain more effective breakdown voltage between two opposite electrodes. Gases between electrodes become ionized into active neutral radicals, ions and electrons under carefully biased AC voltage. Among these particles, active neutral radicals are very reactive and, the density of them are very high as much as 100~1000 times comparing to conventional vacuum plasma particles. So, these neutral radicals can be very effectively used for cleaning and various surface treatment processes without any surface damage problems.