PSM Plasma Systems is global leader plasma technology for Semiconductor, PCB, LCD and Material industries.
We PSM Inc. has rich experience and excellent staffs who have developed and commercialized various highly evaluated optimized processing techniques and practical manufacturing systems which are related to Semiconductor & Display industry, PCB & FCCL industry and other polymer industries over 10 years in the Institute for Advanced Engineering.
The atmospheric pressure plasma technique is a new advanced plasma system, which can overcome the limit of existing low-pressure vacuum plasma technique.
This is indeed useful technique that is able to improve productivity and quality simultaneously not only for semiconductor/displays/electronic parts, but for low-temperature material industry such as polymer & plastic / FPCB & FCCL by a possible in-line process. We PSM Inc. are expanding and thriving based on the diverse world-leading essential patents of atmospheric pressure plasma techniques throughout the following four areas: semiconductor packaging/display dry cleaning/polymer materials, surface treatments /environmental system; furthermore, our technology has acquired a reputation in a wide range of areas. Atmospheric pressure plasma discharge system requires no vacuum systems and chambers, because using specially designed electrode and power sources technique, the plasma can be easily generated at 1atm (760 torr). So, it could be the best solution for the company which requires continuous in-line plasma processing for mass production.
Semiconductor Packaging Applications:
Die attach (NPT303-70s-k):
This AP system is attached by die attach epoxy print machine (screen print machine). Plasma cleaning improves between die attach epoxy and substrate, namely increase reliability. Vacuum Plasma Technique Korea
Die Attach Process:
Surface Cleaning/Modification to Improve Adhesion Strength between Substrate and Epoxy for Die Attach. Solve Void or De-lamination problems
• Magazine Loader & Un-loader
• Loader Dimension: 950(W)×900(L)×1,540(H)
• Un-loader Dimension: 785(W)×900(L)×1,430(H)
• Treatment Speed: 10-50 mm/s
• Plasma Generator: 20~50 kHz/ 4~ 8 kW
• Process Gas: CDA(Air), N2
• Substrate: BOC, WBGA, uBGA
• Increase Adhesion Between Substrate and Die
• Substitute Present Vacuum Plasma Cleaning System Support In-Line Process, Increase UPH
• No Surface Damage, Excellent Performance Flat Panel Display Manufacturer
• Easy Installation and Simple Operation with Convenient Maintenance