3 months 25 days post op in Pudendal Decompression Surgery
- July 7, 2020, 7:26 p.m.
Things to be greatful for
1) Went through a lot of my stuff today.
2) The pain wasnt horrendous, the stinging stabbing pain after a BM didnt last as long as normal.
3) Bladder burning was not an issue today.
4) Had a good visit with my husband, but I get emotional when he has to leave.
5) Enjoyed Mike Shinoda’s stream today, he showed us how he used fan vocals to make his new song “Open Door”… GO CHECK IT OUT ON SPOTIFY! NEW Album “Dropped Frames” release date is Friday July 10th!
1) The nerve pain later into the evening is very widespread in the gluteal, tailbone/ rectal/ spinal area. The more food that gets pushed into the colon the worse it feels.
2) Got a new “buzzing” feeling in the gluteal area. It might be part of the skin/ nerve re awakening? Not sure. It’s not pain persay but its an annoing feeling. Almost like a tingling feeling.
3) Still tired from yesterday, so I need a nap.
4) Still battling this depression.
5) Not being able to sit is starting to drive me nuts.