3 months 3 weeks post op in Pudendal Decompression Surgery
- July 3, 2020, 11:50 p.m.
Things to be greatful for
1) Talked to my grandma, aunt, and cousin on facetime today. I missed them a lot.
2) Got a good nap in.
3) Had a good half of the day before it went downhill.
4) Was able to have 2 good walks yesterday, will repeat the same today.
5) Bladder pain and incontinence was not an issue.
1) Stinging and stabbing pain as well as huge burning right on my tailbone started up mid day.
2) Dealing with panic attacks and anxiety issues bigtime today.
3) Overthinking a lot of things, more so than usual.
4) Feel like with the pain I had today, the next few days are going to be bad pain days.
5) I have a lot of stuff to organize and do since im moving to the basement soon. I havent been the neatest person in this room so I know I’m gonna get pissed off at myself all over again.
I recorded a whole video and discovered it had no audio. No idea how to fix it, so I deleted it from here. If anyone knows how to fix it on iphone, let me know.
Last updated July 04, 2020