3 months 20 days post op in Pudendal Decompression Surgery
- July 2, 2020, 8:30 p.m.
Things to be greatful for
1) Had a really good PT session. I learned a lot about whats going on with my ligaments and potentially how they affect me when im having a BM… the largest trigger for these symptoms
2) Also started individual counseling back up. Really like my new therapist.
3) Was able to walk to get the mail and spend a good amount of time outside.
4) Was able to have 2 BM’s today and the pain was not at an out of control level.
5) The bladder & digestive issues are not in my face but the night is young.
1) Still have boughts of sting stab pain that radiate… not directly on the surgical spot but AWAY from it. And in the SI joint areas.
2) Sort of still afraid to exersise more than what i am doing allthough my PT says I need to. Walking more than once a day and or getting in the pool.
3) Still not eating “Enough” because I feel overall nauscious and disgusting.
4) No read/ write time today still.
5) Still have a lot of emotional work to do as well as making progress with disability.