Total calories: 892
Serving size: 2 quesadillas
Sadly, these guys aren’t very photogenic, but I assure you they’re delicious.
Tortillas (we use the same tortillas we use for tacos)
Olive oil (we use organic, store brand)
2 Portobello caps, chopped
2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette (we use store brand)
1 can black beans (we use organic, store brand)
2oz jar, diced pimiento, drained (we use store brand)
Shredded cheese (we use the same cheese we use for tacos)
1/4 cup sliced green onions
We got this recipe from a book, actually, which I got used for about $5 on Amazon. It’s called “Cooking Light: Fresh Food Fast.” The recipe is slightly more involved than the previous two, but only slightly.
- The first step is to chop the portobello caps and slice the green onions, which only takes like two minutes.
- I just dump a bunch of olive oil in a pan, put the portobello mushrooms in there, and saute on medium-high for about two minutes.
- Add the vinaigrette, black beans, and pimientos and cook for another minute or two.
- Mash it all up, spoon it onto the tortillas, and sprinkle the cheese and green onions on.
- Throw the whole quesadilla back onto the pan to melt it all together.
Easy - check
Tasty - check
Last updated June 29, 2020